Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thirty Something

Today's my birthday. It's been fun to see my kids get excited to give me small tokens of their love. My husband made me a cake and did the dishes...all of them. I spent some time with a few friends, went to IKEA and talked to some well wishers on the phone. The day was perfect. But on all my birthdays I always end up spending the day thinking about my childhood and the memories I have of my five brothers.
I'm one of the fortunate ones.
I had a great childhood filled more "ups" than "downs".
Starting here:

Me sitting on my brother Greg.

1984

Brian, Jeff, Greg, Doug, Jenny and Brad all cleaned up.



Me and Brad 1996.



Me and Doug at the Alamo 1994.



On my wedding day 1999.


I love these guys, these are good guys.







2 comments:

Jacque said...

Happy Birthday! How cute those pictures are. I see Alice in the younger ones. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

The Salinas Family said...

How fun to look back. I'm glad your spending your late twenties and thirty somethings in this neck of the woods!