Monday, August 15, 2011

Talent Show

We had a family talent show with my brother's kids, mine, my parents and a good family friend.. who sang us a song. Along with a lot of piano solos and duets we also had a harmonica number, an old fashioned duel, more singing and a polka by my mom on the accordion. More on that later...you'll want to stayed tuned for it. Just when you think you're mom can't get any better she pulls this dormant talent out and blows us away.

















































































3 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

Umm...so when are you gonna bust out your harmonica talent at Girls Night?

Adrian said...

I love that last photo of Mark trying to help sing. Alice looks so grown up.

The Editor said...

MARTI PLAYS THE ACCORDION!!?? That is wild. We'll have to take advantage of that sometime. So sorry to be out of town during your visit, but Auntie Margaret is blossoming under my tender care. If I do say so myself.