Thursday, October 30, 2014

Small Thing

This isn't a post about a medical breakthrough, but a personal one.  Because of Mark's treatments last year he couldn't participate in the Primary Program at church, which I was pretty okay with for the most part.  It wasn't on the long list of things I was fretting about.  They were singing "I am a Child of God" as one of the songs, so I figured I would give him the opportunity to join them up on the stand for that one song, which was his favorite song.  At this point I started looking forward to seeing him up there as little darling Sunbeam singing his favorite song the way he sings it at home.  The day came, he wasn't feeling well, but we were there.  He was prepared and I walked him up to the stand to join the rest of the kids, but he lost it.  Cried and caved.  I took him out to the hallway were he kept crying.  It was just another way that he was getting robbed of his childhood.  Then I lost it.  Breaking down isn't something that I do very often, but for some reason that small thing was what broke me on that day.  (By the way, it turns out that crying is a great way to get your kid to stop crying.)   We pulled it together and went on with our day in our "new normal". 

Fast forward..

Last Sunday was again our annual program.  I'm sitting up on the stand with the kids as a new Primary President.  I turned around to steal a peek at my little boy sitting in the back row with his little classmates and WONDERFUL teachers.  I gave him a wink and a smile.  He attempted to work his facial muscles into an actual wink, but finally used his finger to force his eyelid.  We smiled and stared for a moment.  He went on with the program without a problem.  He did great.  He was happy.  I was happy. 

Small thing. 

Big thing. 

2 comments:

Adrian said...

:) So glad.

CELESTINO ARTURO said...

But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  
Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.