Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lazy Daisy




We fell to the dark side and bought a dog. I was surprised by how much I really liked her from the beginning. She's a nice lazy dog with a very mild manner about her. She's 3 months and learning the basic commands. Since Justin and I are both sick we took the day to lay around and take turns napping. Daisy just followed me around and tried to not get squished by the kids. They really love her and were so surprised when we told them she was ours to keep.

4 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

She is a cutie! I bet the girls love her. I'm sure Daisy will get lots of love...whether she likes it or not!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, Jenni! (I saw your blog on Jodi's sidebar.)Congrats on your new family member!!!! :) Life will never be the same now.... in a good way! Your dog is waaay cute. I like her name too. :)

Sasha said...

Now I can stalk you in the cyber world...like you are stalking me in the real world. My blog is sashaandpatric.blogspot.com

word.

Vanessa said...

How fun to see pictures of all of you!!! Cute girls!! So fun to have a puppy, she's adorable! I can't wait till we can have one too. Sure miss you guys.