Tuesday, August 4, 2009

laboring before labor


I figure if I go into labor while trimming I could really milk that to the grave. Sometimes I imagine my husband coming home to see me doing something hard and him showering me with sympathy. But in reality, he's proud of me for getting the job done...which is nice to.
Since Disney World last month I really have been a slug in my own home, but during my last doctor's appointment he encouraged me to stay active to help the baby come along. Sooooo, I trimmed, mowed and weeded the yard. It took me FIVE hours to get it all done. When I'm not pregnant, it take only about three. Now this is an ordinary event for most of you, but try doing it without being able to bend at the waist.

5 comments:

staylor said...

You're are crazy. I would stay active by strolling to the nearest ice cream/gas station - NOT - yard work. - Shari

Kelli Brewer said...

Very impressive!

Cindy said...

My yard needs it next!

East Coast Jenny said...

Cindy, I would love to come do your yard if it meant I could see you and meet your family. It's been too long.

Adrian said...

Wow, you're pretty impressive. Five hours of outdoor work when you're nine months pregnant? Yikes. I can just imagine! Hope that baby puts in an appearance soon.