Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Guys

He drools so much that I ran out of bibs and had to improvise...I'm talking about the baby, by the way. But when Justin is old I'll be happy to do the same for him.
When these two walk into a room together it's like looking at the same person separated by 34 years. I wish I had a baby picture of my husband so I could put them side by side and really compare the two. They share more that just looks though. They're both happy, even tempered and they love me. Thanks guys!!

5 comments:

Jacque said...

So cute! They look so much alike. I wonder if he will idolize his daddy as much as Evan does Shane. What a punkin face!

East Coast Jenny said...

I hope so.

Adrian said...

I love daddies and their sons. Sweet post.

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh, I was going to say, yeah Justin really has a drooling problem! Haha so funny. I bet you are so proud of your guys. I'll have to remember the bandana trick...that's very original! Way to go!

Angie said...

lol! well, actually, its a bit late here, so it wasn't an actual LOL, but more like a blow air through my nose and laugh silently to myself LOL.

ur so nice to follow me, hon! warms my little heart!

btw, if you could seriously write up a cute post on your blog about your scrabble necklace i would love to feature you... like today!

no i am not kidding. like, right now.

angie