Monday, January 10, 2011

Eight is Great

Well, my little baby Alice is growing way too fast. Someone gave her permission to turn eight last December and it wasn't me. She was lucky enough to have a handful of grandparents, friends and Primary teachers come to support her at her baptism. She seemed to really understand what she was doing and why. Justin and I are very proud of her and the choices she makes.


Alice with her Grandpa Keith and Grandma Marti...my parents.
The rest of us.
Alice with her Grandma Jeanne (Papa John couldn't make it all the way from Alaska, but she was excited to call him as soon as she got home from the church). In the picture, she holding her new scriptures and wearing her new pearls.


3 comments:

Nate and Sarah said...

Wow! She is growing up fast!

Cami Bringhurst said...

No way....I was just there and I just saw her and she was not 8....MAN! She is so cute. Congrats to her! that is a very proud moment.

Susie said...

Pearls, mary-janes, and that darling black and white dress?! She's beautiful! What an exciting milestone. Congratulations, Alice!